|The Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk" (FEZ "Vitebsk") is a part of the Republic of Belarus territory with precisely appointed borders and a specific law order, establishing more favorable conditions for economic activity for FEZ residents. The Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk" was founded in August, 4 1999. The term of its functioning is 30 years. It is a complex zone which includes production area, export and free custom zones.
Our Main Objectives:
- to provide residents with maximum favorable conditions in order to involve new technologies and foreign advanced methods in production of consumer goods and services;
- to stimulate export and develop import-substituting productions.
By locating your production on FEZ "Vitebsk" territory you have excellent opportunities to:
- to reduce production costs;
- to increase competitiveness of your enterprise;
- to shorten the period of your investment project recoupment;
- to decrease the necessity in circulating facilities for raw materials, completings and equipment import to the customs territory of the Republic of Belarus.
Main dates in the history of the FEZ "Vitebsk":
On this moment more than 56 enterprises with foreign capital from Germany, Poland, the USA, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, the UK, Canada, Lithuania, Russia, Belarus are successfully realizing on FEZ "Vitebsk" territories.
- August 4, 1999 - Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk" was established. The Deñree of the President of the Republic of Belarus. August 4, 1999 ¹458;
- April 28, 2000 - the first resident of FEZ "Vitebsk" was registered. - Foreign Private Enterprise "Vitella" of the company "Vikos Narungsmittel GmbH" (Concern "Shvartau", Germany);
- January 15, 2007 - the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus ¹29 of January 15, 2007 which enlarged FEZ "Vitebsk" territory.
The main investment projects are successfully realized on FEZ "Vitebsk" territory in the following spheres:
- oil and petroleum production;
- production of veterinary medicines and chemicals for agrarian sector;
- chemical industry;
- engineering industry;
- light industry;
- food production;
- production of electronics.
"Belinvestbank" operates at FEZ "Vitebsk" territory and serves mainly residents.